Sunday, April 15, 2012

Welcome to House of Cards Blog

Hi, my name is Sin and welcome to my blog!

This is my first post here on blogger, and I want to introduce myself and explain what I will talk about here.

House of Cards
So, like I mentioned above, my name is Sin, I'm a photography student and a card enthusiast.
What does that mean? Card enthusiast? Well, I'm glad you asked (even if you didn't :P).

From an early age I fancied card games and tricks, I collected different kind of decks because I liked the different illustration on them. When I grew up I enlisted to the army, there I met a friend who was a card expert.  He knew many tricks and did some very cool stuff with his hands. I got intrigued and started to learn from him. Today, 3 years since then, I learned a lot more and got better. I found it a great and beautiful art, a great way to relax and focus because it requires peace of mind and concentration in order to perform well. 

Here in this blog I want to reveal for you the wonderful world of cards tricks and magic, from a point of view of a beginner, the same spot that I started from. I hope you will find in this world a great hobby and maybe even more.

I created a site - House of Cards, just for that purpose, to help beginners and enthusiasts in their first steps, show them other forms of the art and hopefully create a small community of card handlers and magicians.

In this blog I will post the news about my site and a more personal notes, and of course  some of the tutorials I publish on my site.

With this introduction I welcome you to my blog and site, have a nice blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment